StarForce
Thanks For Visiting StarForce™️!
Make Sure To Log-In Or Register!
~StarForce
-GonnaEatChu@Gmail.Com
-SsharS@Hotmail.Com
----------------------------------------
StarForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarForce

The best of the best (Kinda).

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Validate Your HTML Code
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:52 pm by TinaSteger

» a warm welcome from chargers :)
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm by StarForce

» Server almost done?
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 am by StarForce

» The server is ownage!
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:51 am by StarForce

» Kurasu, it r me.
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 am by StarForce

» s0rin2h better then starforce?
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:43 am by StarForce

» we need more rules! i like that guy rules sorry......
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 am by StarForce

» Do you have an A in math yet????
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 pm by StarForce

» StarForce Updates!
a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:49 pm by StarForce

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Control Panel

a warm welcome from chargers :) ConfigureYour profile 
Information
Preference
Signature
a warm welcome from chargers :) KwalletmanagerSocial
Friends and foes
Member list
Groups
a warm welcome from chargers :) NewmsgPrivate messages
Inbox
Pmsent
a warm welcome from chargers :) KthememgrTopic is being watched

a warm welcome from chargers :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chargers
Starter
Home
Starter

a warm welcome from chargers :) Empty
PostSubject: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:24 pm

hello guys, u may have noticed that mainly I and Starforce have been posting/spamming the forums.
Just wanted to let you know that it was a test forum at the time and as soon as starforce returns from India the test forum/category will be deleted. Anyway, a little bit about my self, my name is Harrison i am currently 15 years old and im an in-game administrator on starforce if i remember. I have played the server it is wonderful! I always enjoyed RSPS, as i currently have my own. I have recently learned how to code somewhat. I have become admin/mod on 4 servers total. my favorite sports are football and basketball, i do not really love soccer due to fakers but if you put a soccer ball in front of me ill beat your ass in it, as i used to play rep or competitive. I live in Toronto after i moved from NY. My favorite movie this year so far is transformers 2 because most of the chicks were sexy. Another occupation I have is GFXing or signature making, i Have recently learned how to GFX like a pro with simple techniques. My favorite program is paint.net but my dad recently bought me Photoshop CS4 as he is a teacher, he got a discount. Anyway just wanted to say hi and let you know whats going on.

Sincerely,
Chargers Cool
Back to top Go down
StarForce
Home Owner
 Owner

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 am

chargers wrote:
hello guys, u may have noticed that mainly I and Starforce have been posting/spamming the forums.
Just wanted to let you know that it was a test forum at the time and as soon as starforce returns from India the test forum/category will be deleted. Anyway, a little bit about my self, my name is Harrison i am currently 15 years old and im an in-game administrator on starforce if i remember. I have played the server it is wonderful! I always enjoyed RSPS, as i currently have my own. I have recently learned how to code somewhat. I have become admin/mod on 4 servers total. my favorite sports are football and basketball, i do not really love soccer due to fakers but if you put a soccer ball in front of me ill beat your ass in it, as i used to play rep or competitive. I live in Toronto after i moved from NY. My favorite movie this year so far is transformers 2 because most of the chicks were sexy. Another occupation I have is GFXing or signature making, i Have recently learned how to GFX like a pro with simple techniques. My favorite program is paint.net but my dad recently bought me Photoshop CS4 as he is a teacher, he got a discount. Anyway just wanted to say hi and let you know whats going on.

Sincerely,
Chargers Cool

chargers wrote:
the test forum/category will be deleted
Bull.

chargers wrote:
I have recently learned how to code somewhat.
Bull.

chargers wrote:
If you put a soccer ball in front of me ill beat your ass in it.
Bull.

chargers wrote:
Have recently learned how to GFX like a pro with simple techniques. My favorite program is paint.net but my dad recently bought me Photoshop CS4 as he is a teacher, he got a discount.
Bull SHI-
Back to top Go down
https://starforce.forumotion.net
chargers
Starter
Home
Starter

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 am

Narb.
u wanna see my sexy GFX???

a warm welcome from chargers :) Reallyawesome
Code:
[IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn308/chargersfan0601/reallyawesome.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
StarForce
Home Owner
 Owner

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:54 am

That's easy to make. You made a light blue to blue gradient, then you highlighted two parts and turned the brightness up, you took a gfx feather and turned the opacity down, then you did that line thing, where you make a 4x4 and paste it a million times, and then your text, then you did edit>stroke and pasted a Halo 3 render on it.

How did YOU do the line thing? Like I do it or what?
Back to top Go down
chargers
Starter
Home
Starter

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

So youre asking me Very Happy i guess I am good, come on admit it ive Improved When you come back Ill explain how. Plus they way you described how i did it is wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
StarForce
Home Owner
 Owner

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 am

Hey Chargers, I'm thinking of switching to ZetaBoards, do you think I should?
Back to top Go down
chargers
Starter
Home
Starter

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 pm

No dont switch to zetaboards, me and batosi are gonna make a king server but im gonna only be forum owner, im almost an expert and I stumbled across an amazing forum company for free, mybbnew.com its just like VBulletin and just .co.nr to change the domain.

Look at the forum i made, tho ill be more active on starforce cuz i love it. Very Happy
Http://runedeathx.mybbnew.com

Ignore the fact that i own it with maskftw and batosi (kinda)
After my other pwnage server got messed up i made this but DONT WORRY Ill STAY ON STARFORCE!!!

Not zetaboards, mybbnew
Back to top Go down
StarForce
Home Owner
 Owner

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Wow they're really the same thing, ut check out this forum i made aa while bak and gave to my coowner. http://www.rmexe-zone.vndv.com/

And there forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a warm welcome from chargers :)   a warm welcome from chargers :) Empty

Back to top Go down

a warm welcome from chargers :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarForce :: General :: General Forum-
Jump to: